Sunday, September 18, 2011

Where to find these parts for my 1999 Buick Park Avenue?

I'm in need of the following for my 1999 Buick Park Avenue (not Ultra):





- Front Passenger Outside door handle


- driver seat panel that the power seat controls are mounted in (need it in maroon)


- control module / relay for the driver seat heater.





I haven't called junkyards yet, I was hoping to find these parts online.





Thanks !|||Hello...your two best sources are either the dealer or the junkyard. but my best advice is to research all options,online,locally(dealer or junkyard)also parts stores like advance auto or autozone have a company called Motormite that makes alot of diff parts and they make some door handle replacements.i have checked myself online and found a few suppliers but some of them had outrageous prices compared to what you can get it for elsewhere.Ex.--i checked on a master cylinder for my 88 chrysler online..online price $125.00 (new) and at the local parts store $25.00 for a remanufactured master cyl with a lifetime warranty. try some search engines for 99 buick parts,ebay motors and locally and see what options you have.|||call junk yard....try your local body shop, sometimes they have leftovers.........www.partsamerica.com for new ones.|||I would check E-bay or a junk yard.|||I loved my Buick Park Avenue it was a '92...RIP baby.|||You can save time using: http://www.car-part.com/


Color may not be an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment