Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Does anyone on here own or know anyone who owns a Buick Apollo?

I own a 1973 Buick Apollo, and I've only seen one other one in person.





I just want to know if there is anyone out there who knows what I'm talking about.|||I remember it that was back when Buick was naming their cars after Roman and Greek Gods. I actually owned a 73 Centurion which later became the Lesabre the Apollo was the midsize verison which later became the Regal who also shared the same Body Style with the famous Grand National Series.|||At least some people know what I'm talking about.

Report Abuse


|||I own a 1974 buick apollo 4 dr. It did NOT become the regal. It actually died off after 1975, although the nova, ventura, and omega were still built into the late 70's. It technically became the skylark because in 1976, the apollo and the skylark were merged of sort into the same vehicle for 1 year.

Report Abuse


|||i dont own one. but if i remember right it is kinda like a chevy nova.

No comments:

Post a Comment