Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What is this annoying loud rattling noise in the rear roof of my Buick regal and how do I fix it?

Whenever I drive my 2003 buick regal over 45 mph there is an annoying rattling sound like plastic, I pulled the headliner down and found nothing to rattle, the car has a smooth ride not bumpy or anything. The sound comes from directly above the rear passenger seats just in case. Please help me this is very annoying and ruins the quality of the ride..|||First call the dealer service dept. and ask, there may be a recall bulletin on this issue.





Post the question here.





http://www.buickforums.com/forums/forumd鈥?/a>





Yours will not be the only one that rattles someone there will have had the same problem.





Good luck with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment