Sunday, September 18, 2011

How to install a water pump on a 1993 Buick Park Avenue Ultra. I need the step by step process or a video.?

How to install a water pump on a 1993 Buick Park Avenue Ultra. I need the step by step process and or a video. I don't care if I need to buy the video.





Thanks a lot!|||You can try the link below, but the best advice I can give you is to buy a vehicle specific repair manual at your local auto parts store or maybe at Walmart.





http://www.ehow.com/how_2188871_replace-鈥?/a>





Good luck|||If you have never done one - it is very difficult on a front wheel drive vehicle since the pump is on the side and not easy to access. I did one and the location was a problem, hard to reach ( you need to be somewhat athletic), to clean the mating surface and install it - and - then - it leaked?





I just completed a 98 blazer 4.3 CID and a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo 4.0 CID and those are rear wheel drive where the water pump is on the front of the engine and each was a 3-1/2 hour project.





Sorry to sound so pessimistic but, a side mounted pump is not fun for even one who enjoys working on vehicles.|||raqski if you find a step by step video let no so i can get one thank,s bruce

No comments:

Post a Comment