Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Does anyone know where I can find a fuse box diagram anywhere for a 2001 Buick Century?

So, I left my lights on in my 2001 Buick Century Limited and the battery died. I jump started it and it should do fine since the battery is fairly new, however when the car started the clock said "loc". Now i can't fix the time and the radio does not work. I bought this as a used car so it came with no user manual. Does anyone know how to fix this? Or where to find a fuse box diagram of the car?|||This is not a fuse problem. You will have to check your owners manual for a code to unlock the radio, or go to your dealer with the VIN, and they should be able to help you. Do not try to enter random numbers, some radios only allow so many tries before it is locked until a dealer services it.

No comments:

Post a Comment