Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How much is a 1999 Buick Century fuel pump?

What is the highest I should pay for a fuel pump? Are there any other models that may match a 99 buick century fuel pump. Please list details|||That is an expensive part that will run you $200-$300.


http://www.autopartswarehouse.com/search鈥?/a>


I don't think anything else will interchange, sorry.|||unfortunately your vehicle has what is called a fuel sending module..this means the pump and the sender are all one unit..Now I live in Canada and parts tend to be more expensive up here..i am looking at about 500-600 new ..if you are lucky you might find a used one for much cheaper..that is your option.I am not sure if it is interchangeable with other GM products..I did a quick check and a 99 Grand Prix with a 3.1 litre engine has the same pump..the ACDELCo number is MU232

No comments:

Post a Comment