Friday, September 23, 2011

How can you manually unlock a buick enclave (by myself and without keys)?

Ok, my friend locked the only keys I have in my Buick Enclave, So I need to know how to manually unlock the door, by myself, and without keys, and I have to do this fast! HELP!|||2 Options.


1) get a coat hanger and try to punch the door un lock button by jamming it between the door frame.


Be prepared for some door seal damage if you are an amateur at this.


2) Use a Slim jim and try to get between the window and door frame and hook the lever going to the door handle.


I would suggest the coat hook if you have never used a slim jim.|||Well the first thing you want to do is look for a rock or any other hard object and propell it through preferably the window thats not next to the drivers seat. Or if you are a tough guy, wrap your shirt over your hand and punch it out like chuck norris would. Then im sure you can retieve your keys.|||call onstar or lock smith

No comments:

Post a Comment