Tuesday, September 27, 2011

What GM Body parts are compatible to my 93 Buick Park Ave?

Somebody hit my car in the parking lot of the Supermarket. I'm on a very fixed income so I will do the repairs myself (via Pick-A-Part). Problem is there is not too many 93 Buick Park Avenue Ultra Super Charged. So, if anybody can tell me what or where I can find a list of cars that have the same body style parts like I know the La Sabre but not sure if all body parts or what years. I need hood, headlamp, grill and probably side markers too.


Thank You.|||For any questions that you have regarding interchangeable parts and which parts will fit which different vehicles, talk to the folks at your local wrecking yard.





Most wrecking yards are networked with many others across the U.S. and can order most any part you need. They can usually have the part for you within a couple days.





They also have access to all the interchangeability data you could possibly ever need right at their fingertips.





They'll give you accurate information and in just a few minutes.|||where do you live? here in PA we have what you call ( you-pull-it ) it,s a junk yard you can take the parts off what you need and they are cheaper then a ordinary junk yard. all you do when you go there is ask for a price sheet on cars.

No comments:

Post a Comment