Sunday, September 18, 2011

How to remove power seats from a 96 buick riviera?

I have a 96 Buick Riviera that I bought for 600$ that was water damaged. I so far has fixed ever thing in the car except the power seats. The driver seat (the one I sit in) allow me to recline the seat but does not allow me to move it forward, and the passenger seat don' do either. I was told if I remove the seats I could get a better look at the problem, but I don't know how to remove the seats.. Please help!!! Thanks Much.|||Find the wiring harness for the motor under the seat and disconnect it completely from the seats. Then there are a minimum of 4 bolts or nuts that hold the tracks to the floor, 8 bolts or nuts if a "split" seat arrangement...take your time and be thorough...the bolt or nuts will be at the four corners of each seat, may be under the carpet.

No comments:

Post a Comment