Sunday, September 18, 2011

How much should I pay for a 2008 Buick Lucerne?

I'm 22 years old, and I have a 2005 Chevy Cobalt with 58,000 miles. I want to give it to my sister for her birthday who's turning 16 in a few weeks, but then I want to buy myself a Buick Lucerne. Is $22,000 a good price to pay for a 2008 Lucerne CXL with 7500 miles? It has a built-in navigation unit in the radio.|||Hi,





On Kelly Blue Book for Private Party..here are the values in my zip code, but put in yours and you can find out the estimated value for that milage





Excellent = $21,455


Good = $20,305


Fair = $18,855|||It sounds like a good price. if you like the car, like the person you are dealing with and feel that you are getting a good deal...buy it.I have been in the car business for about 10 yrs and see that people hesitate based on others reactions. Its a good vehicle and should last you a long time





J-The lacrosse is about a $5,000 less expensive vehicle...it sounds like you payed too much|||sounds decent but maybe a bit high. I recently bought a 2009 LaCrosse CXL (loaded) with 6,000 miles for $19,800. with an additional GM certified warranty

No comments:

Post a Comment