Thursday, September 15, 2011

How far do the front seats of a 1994 Buick Lesabre fold down?

I was wondering how far back do the seats of a 1994 Buick Lesabre Limited go down. They are the fully power seats. Do the front seats fold all the way back to the rear seats to make almost like a flat bed like surface. I would like to sleep in my car and was wondering if this is possible. My car is currently not here, my brother has it and just curious about this. Thanks to this gas price increase I might just stay at work for a few hours and sleep. Thanks!|||i dun think so... Even mordern sedans cant do that. Only boats and aeroplanes can. I am sure u can modify it to make sleeping more comfy, or u can use a sleeping pillow to sleep in sitting position. Mind u, it is quite comfy too. Hope this helps!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment