Sunday, September 18, 2011

How do I turn off the night time headlights on my 1999 Buick Century?

I need a better answer than "just read the manual," because I have already tried what has been stated in the manual, and it has not worked for me!





I want to turn off the headlights on my Buick Century at night, so the car can be driven without headlights. How can this be done? Please give me the steps to do this.





Thanks.|||ok dont you have daytime running lights?if so you really for all intents and purposes can not.if you dont, turn off the switch.its like on the left of the steering column or on the arm rest.(left side armrest)|||Your question makes no sense. Turn off the switch. If you don't want daytime running lights you need to get a kit to bypass them. On some cars you can pull a fuse, some not.|||There is a sensor - usually on the top of the dash on the passenger side. You will have to place a small light on it to fool it into thinking the sun is out.





More than one sensor? Cover each one for a few seconds, in the daylight, and you will be able to tell which one it is - when the lights come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment