Thursday, September 15, 2011

How do I fix the blinker in my 93 buick regal?

I have a 93 buick regal. A few months back the blinker stopped blinking. I checked and replaced any bulbs that were bad, but it didn't fix the problem. I also changed the fuse. Now it will occasionally blink, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, and then sometimes it just comes on but doesn't blink. Is there another mechanism that controls this? And if so, how would I go about replacing it? Thanks!|||I would start with the flasher unit under the dash. After that it sounds like you need the turn signal switch in the steering column.|||I had the same problem, it's the switch in your steering wheel column. Sorry I don't know how to take a steering wheel column apart, but if you can, that's the part you need.||| the blinker is gone,it is located under the dash usually the drivers side,just unplug it and replace with a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment