Sunday, September 18, 2011

Cross refrence will a sunroof motor from a buick rivera work for a pontiac grand am?

I have a 99 grand am whitch has a bunch of window problems first the window motor on the driver side quit working then the passenger side quit a month and a half later and then the sunroof quits working and its been about 2 months what I want to know about is the motor for the sunroof. I can get one from a 96 Buick Rivera will it fit my car and work?|||The 1999 grand am sunroof motor number is 89023553 and I could find a number for the 1996 rivera because it only comes as an assembly but they do look very close in the picture but instead of pulling it out of the 1996, check if you can get an aftermarket rebuilt one or cross reference the first number that I gave you and see what you can come up with and good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment